Saturday, December 28, 2013

What I Got for Christmas 2013!

Well folks, it's all over. Christmas is behind us for another year. It's a little sad, yeah, but it's also awesome to have all of the stuff that we didn't have before! I had a pretty good Christmas this year in the way of gifts, and I thought I'd share them with you!
Also, I am watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban while writing this. So. Turn to page three hundred and ninety four.
If you got that, ten points to Hufflepuff.
Aaaanyways. Let's do this!
I'll start with gifts that I got from non-family members.

I had to work on Christmas Eve (BOOOOO!) But the upsode to that is that our sweet head teller gave us all little goodie bags! Mine had a bunch of candy and this yummy smelling body wash:
                                              

As well as these cute and cozy socks!

                                           

On Christmas Eve night, my family and I went to the church for the Christmas Eve service! There, two of my bestest friends gave me gifts! The first was from Mary Padgett. Now, she gave me more than I have pictures of, but all of that was food. Here's what else:

Weeeee! I LOVE NAIL POLISH!! The one on top is called Blazed, and the one on the bottom is called Grey Area.


She also got me my favorite Pringles, "fizzy water" (AKA Clear American), and gum!

Then my best friend who was in town for just a day or two gave me a gift (though her being there and giving me a hug was a perfect gift). She got me a soup mug (which she said that, if it were her, she would use it for coffee. And I have.) Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of it. Sorry!
She also got me:

More nail polish! Yay!! And any nail polish with glitter is my instant new favorite. The top is called Come Closer, the bottom is called Private Show. The are both by Pure Ice.





THIS STUFF SMELLS INCREDIBLE!!


And I've heard so much about these, but I've never had one! I can't wait to try it!

Okay, now onto grandparents and aunts and uncles gifts!

Now, my Aunt Shae got me an amazing scarf, which, again, I forgot to get a picture of. I will get one soon and add it! She also got me this adorable little picture holder: 


My Gran got me a few things, firstly a cute outfit with a cardigan and a skirt, but, unfortunately, the skirt didn't fit. But here's the cardigan! 

It is incredibly soft and I can't wait to wear it! 

Okay. Gran hit the jackpot with this next gift. Now, I did pick them out and show them to her as a suggestion, but the was she was talking, I didn't think I would get the exact ones. But I did. And this is my favorite gift of this year. I've worn them almost every day. I'm obsessed. 


EEEEE! Aren't they brilliant?? Also, with my obsession for all things British, the fact that the brand is London Rebel and the box has Union Jack on it makes them even more incredible. If you'd like to check them out and maybe get a pair for yourself, head to this link: http://www.dsw.com/shoe/london+rebel+trent+bootie?prodId=290783&activeCats=dsw12cat1740002,dsw12cat1740052,dsw12cat1100004 

Now, onto Christmas morning! We'll start with my stocking, which is my favorite part!
First, I got two pairs of fleece-lined footless tights. One black and one burgundy. Now, the strange thing is, they were made my the same company, but the black ones fit and the red ones didn't don't ask me why. I had already opened them and was wearing the black ones when I took pictures of everything, but here's the packaging:

Next, I got a very yummy-smelling car air freshener, which has already been put to great use: 

As well as some mints and gum:


And a toothbrush. Hehe. I really did need a new one. 

I got these adorable earrings: 

Of course, I got some makeup stuff, both of which are great!


If you've never tried Glamoflauge, PLEASE try it! It is SO worth the hype. 

Now I think that's it for the stockings. I got a good bit of clothes, but all but one thing fit. Bummer, right? Here's the one thing that did, and I LOVE it!

This adorable lace tunic is actually from Cracker Barrel! Now all I need is to find some jeggings or something to go under it, because it's a little short. 
I also got this incredibly cozy bathrobe and some socks on Christmas Eve, I just forgot to add them earlier. 

I basically wore it all day. Hehe. 


Okay, these next things I am so excited about! I heard about them through Fleur DeForce, one of my favorite YouTubers, and I made a few for myself online, and mom ended up getting all three, which I totally didn't expect. These are from a website called May Designs. They make stuff to help you have a more organized life. I got the planner:



The budget book:


And the calorie/exercise tracker:


I have already started using them and I love them! Here's the link to make your own:  http://www.maydesigns.com/

My siblings also got me some pretty killer gifts. We all went to the thrift store to get each others' gifts, and, to be honestly, we all ended up picking stuff out and telling the others to buy it for us. But it's whatever. So, my sister got me these:

Now, I actually didn't pick this out. Props to Mandy for a surprise on this adorable tote bag. 
I did, however, pick the next two out and I am extremely excited to have them in my life. 



I have a VCR in my room, and I am constantly on the lookout for good VHS movies. 

My brother got me these:


Yay!

My mom also got me this necklace and earrings:


Lastly, Mom gave me these a few days before Christmas, because she bought them for me and then realized that I would have more gifts than everyone else if she wrapped them for me to open on Christmas Day. I've worn them to work a few times, and I love them!


And that's it! I am going shopping later today to replace the clothes that didn't fit. Yay!

Thanks so much for reading! Next post will be what I gave for Christmas!

:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment