Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blogmas Days 4 & 5: Holiday Favorites!

Okay, I've already done it. I skipped a day. But, yesterday I was basically miserable. Is that a decent excuse? So, I figured today I would do a mega-post of my Holiday/Winter Favorites!

To start off, I'll do my fashion favorites.

For the winter season, I LOVE scarves and hats. Unfortunately, this year, it hasn't really gotten cold enough yet to wear many hats, but I've donned a scarf at least once a week for the past few weeks. I also came up (with some help from Pinterest) with this awesome way to store my hats and scarves:

It's quite simple: Curtain rods and shower curtain rings! Super easy to put up, and so much more organized than the bin I had my hats in and the hangers I had my scarves on!

And, with that, my favorite scarves and hats:



Both of these came from Ling's gift shop in Chelsea. If you guys live around here, you really need to go check out this store. Sweet Ling is here from China with her son, and she owns this store for a living. If you go in there, she will do everything in her power to help you find what you need.



I got this hat for Christmas two years ago, and it's super cozy. I absolutely adore the colors in it! It is from American Eagle.


This one, my sweet cousin Lindy made for me. She runs a business making hats and photo props like this one (but usually for babies and toddlers). Check out her Etsy shop, she deserves it! http://www.etsy.com/shop/puzo2352


I don't remember when I got these, but they're awesome. I wear them with basically everything. (Though, now I'm realizing that they're starting to look a little worse for wear.)

Now for my favorite scents this Holiday season:
(Yes, it's all from Bath and Body Works. Don't judge me.)


This one's an old favorite that I rediscovered this year. So good!


I got chosen randomly on Twitter by BBW to get a free sample of their new fragrance. I got this guy in the mail a few weeks ago, and... WOW. It smells SO GOOD! I will definitely be buying the full-size version!

Surprise, surprise, I have two Bath and Body Works candles.


This guy smells like a Christmas tree. Holy moly, it's amazing.

\

I think this one may be the best BBW candle I have ever sniffed. I can't describe the scent, so here's what the bottom of the jar says: "an unforgettable blend of orchid petals, billowing white peony, and soft jasmine that's fitting for any occasion." Genius, people. Genius. 

Now for my food favorites. See, I don't exactly have this food on hand to take pictures of, so y'all are getting stock photos. You're welcome. 


Ham. I love ham. I'm not a huge fan of turkey (I know, send me to Christmas jail.)



Eggnog! This. Stuff. Is. Delicious. A lot of people don't like it, I say they're crazy. 


These things are like a holiday tradition with my grandmother. SO YUMMY.


And, of course, deviled eggs. I could eat my weight in these. 

Now, even though I did my entertainment favorites for day 3, I thought of two more things that I love:


I watched this last night and remembered how much I loved it. 


And this album. SO GOOD! If you like things that are a little different, check this out. It's amazing. 

Finally, I have two very random things.


First, this brilliant candle I picked up at Earth Bound. It's a white candle, but as it burns, it drips different colored wax. We are using it as our advent candle. I adore it! 

Lastly, I don't have a picture for this, but I LOVE getting Christmas cards! I think it's amazing to get pictures of everyone's families!

Oh... and, here's a really awkward tree ornament picture of me from 2000:

You're welcome. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you're enjoying Blogmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment