Thursday, December 5, 2013

Blogmas Day 3- Holiday Favorites, Entertainment Style

Good afternoon, lovely people! Today's post is going to be kind of a "lazy one-" no pictures taken by your's truly. But I'd like to think the fact that I have a stomach bug is a decent excuse. So, Blogmas day three is going to be my holiday entertainment favorites. Let's get started, shall we?

#1: Favorite traditional Christmas movie:


Nestor! He's the cutest long-eared donkey around. This was always my favorite as a kid, even though it was actually pretty sad... My favorite part was when his mom said, "Ears, Nestor."
Oh! The memories. 

#2: Favorite Modern Christmas Movie:

Duh! How could this NOT be your favorite? So much quoting to be done! 
"I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!"
"You sit on a throne of lies!"
"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."
I COULD KEEP GOING FOREVER. 

#3: Favorite Traditional Christmas Song:

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer (reindeer) had a very shiny nose (like a light bulb!) and if you ever saw it (saw it), you would even say it glows (like a flashlight!)
Shall I keep going? I shall not. 

#4: Favorite Modern Christmas Song Re-Make:
BarlowGirl's Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now of Christmas. It's a killer. It's amazing. Listen to it RIGHT NOW.

 

#5: Favorite Live Entertainment: 
The Chelsea Christmas Parade! I don't exactly have a picture of this, but it's great. I very much enjoy parades, especially when people I know are in it. 

Sorry today was short and lazy-ish, I just have, like zero energy. 
I promise tomorrow will be much better!

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment