Monday, December 23, 2013

Welcome to the Blogmas Grand Finale!

I have officially failed. But you know what? It's a lesson learned. I am going to call Blogmas officially over after this post. I do plan on doing a post of the gifts I gave as well as one on the gifts I received, but, obviously, those will be after Christmas.
So, I am really excited about today's post. Why? Because I FINALLY got to make a YouTube video! YAY!!
I collaborated with Giann (Noscriptomylife) and did a Holiday Trivia Challenge! We did part one on her channel, and part two on mine. So, without further ado.....

Part One:
Here's the link because this website is being dumb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwW6sGS2Ec8


Part Two:


I hope you enjoyed this end to Blogmas!! Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment