Friday, December 20, 2013

Blogmas Day...Uh...

Well, there went that. I may have set the bar a little too high when I said I was going to do Blogmas. Next time, better planning needs to be done, for sure.
Today, though, I plan to catch you up on my life. This post may be a little boring compared to the amazing selfies in the last one, but I figured I'd let you guys know what's going on in the world of me. I think I'll go in, like, planner format for this one, starting with last Thursday.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

This day was spent at Little Lambs Mother's Day Out in the Ladybugs class. It was pajama day, and I was clad in sock monkey footie pajamas. Everyone loved my attire, and, I gotta admit, so did I. I was subbing for one of the teacher aids in a 3-year-old class. I had an amazing day.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday was my Christmas shopping day. I slept in (YAY), and when I got up, I headed to Brookwood and hit up the GIANT Target there, finishing basically all of my shopping for others. Then I went over to the mall to take full advantage of the Bath and Body Works sale- 3-wick candles for $8. EIGHT DOLLARS. Do you people realize that these candles are usually $22?????????? I was ecstatic to partake in that moment of heaven. I am actually still basking in the glory of my purchase, sitting now in my bedroom only lit by the Champagne Toast candle. Smells so yummy.
Anyway. I went to WalMart after that to pick up the ingredients for a gift I made. I will post pictures and instructions on this after the gift is given to the person it was made for. I will be showing everything that I got everybody for Christmas sometime next weekend, when I've given them all out.
After my shopping was complete, I went to babysit my precious buddy Caleb.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday was an interesting day, and I will explain why with ten words: I spent the day with my mother and two siblings. Yeesh, that's always a scary thought. Nah, I'm kidding. It was fun, and definitely humorous. We started out at Vapor Thrift Store. where the three of us kids got each other's Christmas gifts. That was a definite adventure. After a couple hours there, we decided that we were hungry and wanted lunch. After much bickering and whining about who didn't want fast food, who didn't want sushi, and who didn't want pizza, we ended up at Baumenhauers (spelling???). Of course, Jacob was going on 12 hours without seeing his girlfriend, so he invited her and we had to wait another 45 minutes for her and her family to show up (by the way, I absolutely love Caitlin, and I in no way meant that negatively). After a fun lunch, we headed home and I took a nap before having to go babysit for a Sunday School Christmas party.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Now THIS was a fun day. It started out, obviously, at church. Let me tell you how great this was: ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS! Well, except for Mara. She'll be home eventually. So, after a really fun time in Sunday School, me, Mom, and Dad went and had chilli with the Yolkfellows, a group of men that my dad is involved with at church. After that, I went to WalMart for some grocery's, and then to Giann's (Her blog is Noscriptmylife <-- click the name and it will take you straight to her) for a super-secret surprise that you will hopefully find out about very soon! After lots of laughs there, I headed back to the church for the adult choir musical, again, with my friends that I have missed so greatly. Then we all went to my Sunday school teachers' house for a party. Let's just say, awkward moments and my stomach hurting from laughing so hard. Y'all, I missed my friends. Can you tell?


Monday, December 16, 2013

Welcome to the beginning of the crazy adventure called my grown-up job. I started work at America's First Federal Credit Union! Monday was a lot of paperwork and meeting new people. I had a lot of paperwork to fill out, and then I got sent to the branch where I'll be training.

Tuesday- Thursday, December 17-19, 2013

The rest of this week was just training at the credit union. Not the most exciting, but it's gonna get me somewhere, and that's exciting. I am really pumped to get into this career.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Today! I was, of course, working, and on Fridays the credit union is open an hour later, which was rough. My body is definitely having a hard time adjusting to actually getting up early in the morning. I am so, so glad that it's the weekend. Tomorrow's the Christmas parade, and my little cousins are coming to town! Now, me and Mom are watching Christmas Vacation, though, I may not last much longer. I'm so sleepy...

Alright, before I fall asleep, I'm signing off. I'll take pictures at the parade tomorrow and post them!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment