Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zoo Day With the Cutest of Cousins!

I went to the zoo today! The inner 4-year-old in me comes out whenever the zoo is even mentioned. Needless to say, I had fun. 
You get to see what I saw today!
(I think it would be a good idea for you to play "Young Forever" by the Ready Set in the background while you read this.)

First, I'm gonna do beauty stuff. Here's the makeup I had on today:
-Deodorant on my nose. It works. For real. 
-ELF Face Primer
-Maybelline BB Cream
-CoverGirl Powder Foundation
-ELF Makeup Mist and Set
-ELF Eyeshadow Primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. (I might have to do an entire blog post about how AMAZING this stuff is.) 
-ELF Brown Eyeliner
-Rimmel Lash Potion Mascara (another favorite)
-Ulta Blush in Afternoon Delight

And here's what I wore!



Denim button-up tank top with birds from Cato


White shorts, also from Cato. Don't ask why they're hanging like that. I couldn't figure out how to display them.


Sperry's. Extremely old Sperry's. I need new ones ASAP.

 Here's the whole thing put together. Yeah, I'm in a dressing room. I forgot to take one of these before I left home. 


Most essential part of my life: this backpack. I got it last summer at Urban Outfitters. Everyone needs one. 

So, my morning went like this: I met my aunt and cousin at their house at 10:00 (That's a lie. I was supposed to be there at 10:00. I was late. Why? Because I was taking pictures of my pants hanging on my front porch. I regret nothing.). When we left their house we went to STARBUCKS, YAY! I had a tall iced white mocha. I literally get that every time I go to any coffee shop. The only thing that changes is that I get it hot in the winter. I also got a blueberry muffin. It was delish. 
Finally it was ZOO TIME!

NOW for the fun part! Time to see the animals!

First was the Alabama wilds.



Goats!


I've never seen a bald eagle in person before. They're magnificent! 


I've just recently joined the Harry Potter fandom. Owls now have a special place in my heart.


Seriously, she couldn't be any cuter. 

Time for AFRICA! My favorite part!


Don't you just wanna cuddle with him?



Okay, giraffes are my favorite animal, EVER. So, there's a few pictures of them.




AAH! I felt like I was meeting a celebrity. When I get rich I'm gonna buy a giraffe.


Oh, hey, giant tortoise. 




The kid photobombing in the bottom is the best ever.


I love her!




Feeding the flamingos!


PRECIOUS!


This is the rhino's ride.


Face paint. Who knew?


Just... hanging around. 


Okay guys, so this is where my camera died. Sad, right? I was really bummed. After the primates, we rode the train, and then the reptiles. Another Harry Potter moment: I was waiting for the glass to come off the boa constrictor habitat at any second. 

After we left the zoo, my aunt dropped me off at my grandmother's office. We have been planning to go to Whole Foods together for a while now. You see, it's so far away from home, it's just not practical to shop there. But, we went today for the first time for both of us. So worth it! We ended up eating dinner there. I will definitely be returning. 

So, there's my day! I think my first blog post of every week will be something fun like this. the other days will be beauty, food, and spiritual posts. I really appreciate you if you're reading this. It would make me super happy if you follow me and share this with your friends.

All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3 ESV. 


Here's where else you can find me: 
Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/robinleeann7 (I literally have zero followers. Please follow me!)





No comments:

Post a Comment